These masks have it all...and then some. Hands down these are my very favorite masks and I'm honored to have them in my shop for you!!
These are non-medical, reusable fabric face masks, made from a double-layer woven textile with a 100% organic cotton lining, open pocket to add an additional filter (not included), and soft, stretchy ear loops for comfort and ease. These masks are manufactured with fabric on hand, using the remainders Prairie Underground has left from their collections.
Love Note #1: The Hemp Stripe option will come assorted. They are all beautiful and subtle shades of navy, charcoal and cream.
Love Note #2: The ear loops come in natural and black, you may get either. I promise you will love what you get!
Love Note #3: These masks are super unisexy, so get one for your man/men too.
Love Note #4: I am loving the natural mask because you can throw it in the wash with a bit of bleach! The bleach also has a slight softening effect on the mask making it extra awesome.
Some best practice info to keep in mind:
– Launder your mask before initial use and after every wear to avoid contamination.
– Wash your hands before putting on your mask and after removing it.
– Make sure the mask fits snug on your face without any gaps.
– It’s still best practice to not touch your face when wearing this or other masks. Try not to mess with it once it’s on.
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Lining: 100% organic cotton
- Washable & reusable 3 pack of fabric masks
- Non-medical grade and not intended for clinical use
- 95% organic cotton 5% spandex elastic ear loops
- Nose wire for added security
- Launder before use
This face mask is not intended to replace recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as refraining from touching your face, social distancing, and hand washing. These masks are intended to follow the CDC recommendations of wearing simple cloth masks in public to slow the spread of the virus.
All masks are final sale, thanks for understanding.